We are proud to present once again the innovative PosterSessionOnline service PosterSessionOnline for the ISOP 18th Annual Meeting, a high-quality, subsidized printing & delivery service which is available to all poster presenters.
The PosterSessionOnline Service will print your poster which you can collect at the congress venue (price per poster 75€ excl. 21% VAT). This way you do not need to bring your poster to Geneva!
To benefit from this service, presenters should:
STEP 1: Prepare your poster in PowerPoint or PDF, 90 x 120 cm portrait (vertical), 1 slide only
- Choose one of our pre-designed templates (optional).
- Follow our comprehensive poster design course for PowerPoint.
- View the editing and layout guidelines (recommended font sizes, etc).
- Contact us for further help (Mon-Th 9-17:30; Fr 9-15 GMT+1).
STEP 2: Submit your poster file online
a) Click to start the submission process.
b) Enter the first author’s name then find your poster details.
c) When you have submitted your poster correctly, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Click here for help with submission
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the cost of the service?
- The PrintingOnline and delivery service costs 75€ + 21% VAT
- Collect it on-site at the Registration Desk.
What is the production quality of the poster produced?
- The poster is available with 4 colour printing on 200g/m2 photographic paper.
- Poster size 90 x 120 cm portrait (vertical).
When is the deadline?
- The deadline for submitting a poster is 26th October 2018 at 23:59 (GMT+1)